Who Dunnit? 4

This is the last of this pick. Volume 4 of the series. Not because I don't have more, but because I haven't finished cleaning them up and assembling them. And by now, I'm sure you have a few suggestions. Do NOT include any that are on the Heart Full Of Soul compilation as that is a separate category for me. Although there are some great covers that sound totally different than the originals on that playlist. Obviously I know about the artists on these picks that have multiple albums of covers. This volume also has some interesting mashups, which technically are not covers, but they made some completely different songs out of them. I have all the Bossa Nova albums that cover different eras in a bossa nova style. They are great. And several of the country bands that do the same. If you haven't seen the artist on these lists and you really like them, let me know. I want my socks to blown off!

Who Dunnit? 4

01 Dan Finnerty - Candy Shop
02 The Brian J White Trio - Shout
03 Jamie Lancaster & Karen Souza - Billie Jean
04 Zacharias - Light My Fire
05 Paul Anka - True
06 The Coconutz - Everybody Hurts
07 The Dynamics - Miss You
08 Aloha Sex Juice - More Than Words
09 Evolution Control Committee - Stairway To Britney (Britney Spears vs Led Zeppelin)
10 John Lennon vs Van Halen - Imagine A Jump
11 INXS vs Smokey Robinson - Need To Be With You Tonight
12 Black Eyed Peas vs Frank Sinatra - I Got New York
13 Nouvelle Vague - Master & Servant
14 Oysterband - Love Vigilantes
15 Big Daddy - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
16 Better Beatles - Penny Lane
17 Richard Cheese - Brass Monkey
18 Jimmy Fallon - Reading Rainbow
19 Red Star Belgrade - Highway To Hell
20 Charo & The Salsoul Orchestra - Let's Spend The Night Together
21 Voice of the Beehive - I Think I Love You
22 Depeche Mode - Route 66
23 Devo - Don't Be Cruel

No comments:

Post a Comment