Black + White (CAVR Pick) 2

What I love about other people's picks is that they never pick the same songs that I would pick. It makes life interesting. Look at yesterday's post if you didn't already to find part 1 and the story of who's behind this compilation cassette. The original cassette had a black front with silver metallic writing on it. Looked pretty cool. I couldn't quite get that same look when I made it into a CD cover so, this is what you get. Still looks kinda cool. Now that you've had the chance to see both sides of the cassette. How would you have organized it? I sort of feel that a song on this side could have been traded with a song on the other to more match the Black + White theme, but I am definitely used to it in this order. Leave a comment and tell me what you think.

Black + White (CAVR Pick) 2

09 Bauhaus - Stigmata Martyr
10 Death In June - Fields
11 The Smiths - Stretch Out And Wait
12 Velvet Underground - There She Goes Again
13 Throbbing Gristle - AB-7A
14 Étant Donnés - Le Coeur Sert Le Corps
15 The Cure - Give Me It
16 Klaus Nomi - Keys Of Life
17 Magazine - Permafrost
18 Inflatable Boy Clams - Boystown
19 Marine Girls - In Love
20 Cabaret Voltaire - Photophobia
21 Tuxedomoon - Holiday For Plywood

No comments:

Post a Comment