Billy Preston Pick

Sometimes called the fifth Beatle, but generally just an amazing artist, Billy Preston played with some artists that I had no idea about. I compiled some of my favorite solo picks here, added some Beatles tracks together and solo and threw in a couple surprising guest spots (surprising to me, at least.) I put in two versions of You Are So Beautiful because I like the song and to hear both versions is interesting to say the least. Same with the song Get Back. I know there are other tracks that I am missing (be sure to mention them in the comments.) Hope you like what I did add.

Billy Preston Pick

01 Johnny Cash - Personal Jesus
02 Neil Diamond - Hell Yeah
03 John Lennon - God
04 Billy Preston with Syreeta Wright - With You I'm Born Again
05 Aretha Franklin - I've Been Loving You Too Long
06 Billy Preston - You Are So Beautiful
07 Ringo Starr - Only You (And You Alone)
08 George Harrison - My Sweet Lord
09 Brighter Side Of Darkness - Love Jones
10 Beatles - Get Back
11 Sly And The Family Stone - Family Affair
12 Rolling Stones - Can't You Hear Me Knocking
13 Red Hot Chili Peppers - Warlocks
14 Fastball - You're An Ocean
15 Billy Preston - Outa-Space
16 Billy Preston - Girls on Film
17 Billy Preston - Nothing from Nothing
18 Billy Preston - Will It Go Round In Circles
19 Billy Preston - Space Race
20 Billy Preston - Get Back
21 Joe Cocker - You Are So Beautiful

2 comments: