What Is The Connection? Futbol (Soccer)

I was brought up on Futbol or Soccer. I had a ball in my crib. Played through college until I had a knee injury and then I played in the old man cigar and beer league, was a ref, and coached my kid's team for many years. And now I just watch and cheer (and yell). Always was on the lookout for good songs about soccer. So here is my connection of picks for a playlist about soccer (futbol). Play it before a game, during a game will be hard or after a game. Or when you just want to listen. Some of these are soccer anthems for specific teams or leagues, some just about the game or even one about a player. Please tell me if you have any that you don't see here, I am always looking for more.

What's The Connection? Soccer (Futbol)

01 Barmy Army - Billy Bonds M.B.E. (Extended Re-Mix)
02 Jamaica United - Rise Up
03 Rick Wakeman - G'Ole
04 Jam & Spoon - It's Only A Game
06 Pop Will Eat Itself - Touched By The Hand Of Cicciolina (1st Half)
07 Everclear - Volvo Soccer Driving Mom
08 Enrique Iglesias - Can You Hear Me (UEFA Euro 2008 Official Song)
09 Gipsy Kings - Oh Eh Oh Eh
10 Larry Mullen - Put 'Em Under Pressure
11 New Order - World In Motion
12 Pitbull Featuring Jennifer Lopez & Claudia Leitte - We Are One (Ole Ola) [The Official 2014 Fifa World Cup Song]
13 M.A.T.C.H. - Hot Legs
13 Ricky Martin - La Copa De La Vida (Spanglish Version-Radio Edit)
14 Shakira - Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)
15 Bellini - Samba E Gol
16 Wes Madiko - Midiwa Bol (I Love Football)
17 E-Type - Campione
18 Slagerij Van Kampen - Kick Off
19 Colourbox - The Official Colourbox World Cup Theme

No comments:

Post a Comment