Go For Baroque 2

Here's the other side of the cassette I started posting yesterday. Read the story of the pick in the other post. Here I will say that the cover was not originally designed by me. She designed the cassette cover. I scanned the words and used them over the notes that I found in some clipart. It was all hand drawn originally, but it didn't fit the new format. So I took what I could use and recreated the rest to make it fit. Not sure why, but I had the hardest time tracking down some of the songs on this side. I didn't have access to the original classical records she used, so I had to figure it out from the notes on the cassette, which did have some detail. And then began the tracking. Let me know what you think about these versions and tell me if you think you know some better versions I can listen to.

Go For Baroque 2

13 Yo-Yo Ma - Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 1 In G Major, Bwv 1007 - I. Prelude
14 Jean-Francois Paillard Chamber Orchestra - Pachelbel Canon in D Major
15 Cynthia Freivogel - Vivaldi Four Seasons Winter (L'Inverno) complete
16 Mormon Tabernacle Choir - Halleluja!
17 Bremer Barockorchester with François Fernandez - Henry Purcell The Fairy Queen
18 Jean Rondeau - Scarlatti
19 Musica Amphion - Corelli 12 Concerti Grossi Op. 6 No. 8 Christmas Concerto
20 JS Bach - Brandenburg Concerto No 3 in G
21 JS Bach - Toccata and Fugue in D Minor
22 JS Bach - Air On The G String

No comments:

Post a Comment