What Is The Connection? Drive

A few of my favorite songs with Drive or Driving in the title. I know it's in bad taste to have this Connection right after the Drinking and Drunk ones, but it's my sick sense of humor working on overtime. It's not really funny, but that's the way it goes. So many songs about driving that I can only scratch the surface with this pick. So add your favorites in the comments below. I am most likely to make another volume of this, I have several ready to go. I really like this compilation.

What Is The Connection? Drive

01 Pearl Harbor & The Explosions - Drivin'
02 The Tubes - Drivin' All Night
03 Lil' Brian and the Zydeco Travelers - Thigh Drivin'
04 Beatles - Drive My Car
05 Robyn Hitchcock - The Cars She Used to Drive
06 Stan Ridgway - Drive, She Said
07 Black Flag - Drinking & Driving
08 Sammy Hagar - I Can't Drive 55
09 Foghat - Drivin' Wheel
10 Jimi Hendrix Experience - Drivin' South
11 Primus - Jerry Was A Race Car Driver
12 Eno - Driving Me Backwards
13 David Bowie - She'll Drive the Big Car
14 Death In June - We Drive East
15 The Grid - Driving Instructor
16 Chris & Cosey - Driving Blind
17 Everything But The Girl - Driving
18 Cars - Drive
19 Incubus - Drive
20 Buck Naked and the Bare Bottom Boys - Bend Over, Baby (And Let Me Drive)

No comments:

Post a Comment