What's The Connection? Fat (Buddah Belly)

This post is not politically correct. Sorry. But it is fun. It started as Buddah Belly, because that's what my daughter called my belly (yes, I have a fat belly, although it has gotten less fat when I stopped drinking beer). We had one of those Buddah statues and we would rub the belly for luck on the way out. You can rub my belly for luck if you want. I don't mind. Anyway, these are songs about being fat. Fat bellies, fat butts, fat men, fat women. All my favorite fat songs. This is my pick so it is what it is. I'm sure you have your favorite fat songs, so I would love to hear about any I didn't post. I had a few leftover after making this Connection, maybe they will make it on the next fat WTC. One of then is Crust "Diet Tray" it's hilarious and great. One of my favorite artists is Brian Eno and luckily he has a fat song that is great (it's on this compilation). And I also loved the Queen song, as well as the poster that went along with it (although it's also for Bicycle Race.)

What's The Connection? Fat (Buddah Belly)

01 Frankie Yankovic - Too Fat Polka
02 Brian Eno - The Fat Lady Of Limbourg
03 Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls
04 Spinal Tap - Big Bottom
05 AC-DC - Whole Lotta Rosie
06 Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
07 Raining Jane - Big Girl
08 Joe Tex - Ain't Gonna Bump No More
09 Weird Al Yankovic - Fat
10 Taj Mahal - Big Legged Mommas Are Back In Style
11 Louis Jordan - I Like 'em Fat Like That
12 Fats Domino - The Fat Man
13 Root Boy Slim - Dare To Be Fat
14 Dig - Fat Albert Theme
15 Bolshoi - Fat And Jealous
16 Jethro Tull - Fat Man
17 The Southern Death Cult - Fatman
18 Angry Samoans - My Old Man's A Fatso
19 Ween - Hey Fat Boy (Asshole)
20 Toy Dolls - Fat Bob's Feet
21 Major Scorpion - Girl Yu Fat
22 Cheech & Chong Featuring The Bloaters - Bloat On
23 En Vogue - It Ain't Over Til The Fat Lady

2 comments: