New Prog vol 4

Not as many really long songs on this volume (see volume 3 yesterday for the longest I picked). Two bands are repeated on this series playlist so far. But I will have more if I ever get to finish volume five. Encourage me (or discourage me) in the comments. What would you add to these compilations? I can tell you that I have over two hours more close to ready to go. But they aren't yet. And yes there are at least two more tracks from two of the bands in this series.  I won't tell you who, though. Leave comments and tell me what you liked. One thing I added in this one is a playlist for all four volume and a text list of all four as well.

New Prog vol 4

15 Glass Hammer - A Bitter Wind
16 Haken - Crystallised
17 Ayreon - Day Sixteen-Loser
18 IQ - Frequency
19 Solstice - Earthsong
20 Arena - Smoke And Mirrors
21 Collage - Living In The Moonlight
22 Liquid Tension Experiment - Acid Rain
23 Pallas - Cut And Run
24 Opeth - Windowpane
25 Spock's Beard - Gibberish

No comments:

Post a Comment