Heart Full Of Soul

There was no trouble naming this playlist. I was born with sarcasm in my voice. I picked songs that had soul less vocals, robotic, bland, no heart vocals. Although that's really only true on the surface. Most of these songs do have a lot of heart. Machine robot hearts maybe, but heart none the less. I started with The Flying Lizards covering Money and added the Plastics, The Bakersfield Boogie Boys, Mrs Fun and it just went on from there. I don't know much about some of these bands, but it does flow nicely from yesterday's connection of Robots. I love songs like these, so if I missed a great song, or a band that has a song in this "style", pretty please tell me in the comments. I would appreciate it. I like the cover.

Heart Full Of Soul

01 The Flying Lizards - Sex Machine
02 Bakersfield Boogie Boys - I Get Around
03 Devo - (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
04 Jah Wobble - Blueberry Hill
05 Plastics - Last Train To Clarksville
06 Mrs. Fun - Stand By Your Man
07 Polyphonic Size - Mother's Little Helper
08 The Normal - Warm Leatherette
09 Gary Numan - Cars
10 Residents - This Is A Man's, Man's, Man's World
11 Trio - Da Da Da
12 Space Negros - Heart Full Of Soul
13 Yellow Magic Orchestra - Day Tripper
14 Silicon Teens - You Really Got Me
15 The Flying Lizards - Money (That's What I Want)
16 Suburban Lawns - Janitor
17 ChicKs on Speed - Gimme Back My Man
18 The B-52's - Don't Worry
19 Melon - I Will Call You (And Other Famous Last Words)
20 Negativland - Yellow Black And Rectangular
21 M - Pop Muzik
22 Kraftwerk - Numbers (Komplete Version)
23 Julia's Child - The World Owes Me A Lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment