What Is The Connection? Drinking

I probably should have done yesterday's post today and this one yesterday. After all drinking precedes getting drunk. Oh Well! Lots of good drinking songs here on this connection. Mostly about the positives of drinking, although a couple are about how the drinking didn't help. I probably should add warnings to some of these posts about the dangers of drinking, but instead I will just wait on the driving songs for a little bit. OK, I'm joking. But everyone should know by now. Call a Lyft or Uber or a sober friend or parent. If you are going to drink, these are some great tracks for starting (or continuing). I am not encouraging you to drink, but if you are drinking, these are some of the songs you should listen to. When I drank, I preferred Tequila, Rum or Beer, but I included a few other favorites in here. And yes, I know I have tracks 11 and 15 both in there. Not the other version.

What Is The Connection? Drinking

01 Queens Of The Stone Age - Feel Good Hit Of The Summer
02 Tom T Hall - I Like Beer
03 Elvis Costello - Tonight The Bottle Let Me Down
04 The Champs - Tequila
05 UB40 - Red Red Wine
06 Eddie Spaghetti - Gotta Get Drunk
07 Andrews Sisters - Rum And Coca Cola
08 Toby Keith - Red Solo Cup
09 Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - You & Me & The Bottle Makes Three Tonight (Baby)
10 Gil Scott Heron With Brian Jackson - The Bottle
11 Amos Milburn And His Aladdin Chickenshackers - One Scotch One Bourbon One Beer
12 Yesterday And Today - Alcohol
13 David Bartholomew - Who Drank My Beer While I Was In The Rear
14 Jimmy Buffett - Margaritaville
15 John Lee Hooker - One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer
16 Alan Jackson And Jimmy Buffet - It's Five O'clock Somewhere
17 Young Fresh Fellows - Back Room Of The Bar
18 Gaelic Storm - Johnny Tarr
19 Rupert Holmes - Escape (The Pina Colada Song)
20 Brad Paisley - Alcohol
21 Blues Brothers - Hey Bartender
22 Texas Tornados - Una Mas Cerveza

No comments:

Post a Comment