What's The Connection? Drunk

Okay, I readily admit that there are a million songs about being drunk and that I barely have scratched the surface of songs with Drunk in the title. Obviously this Connection is about being or getting drunk. Yesterday's cover had me on it, but today's I just nabbed a picture off the internet of a really drunk girl puking in the toilet. No puking songs, though (although that might be interesting. I can think of the Dead Milkmen already). I am not sure if there are more country songs about being drunk than any other genre, but I bet it would be close. Country drunk songs really get in to it though. I'm sure you know some better drunk songs and if you do leave them in the comments and I will consider them for volume two. Just to be clear: I have been very drunk. I have been with other people who have been very drunk. It is always good form to take care of drunk people. Protect them! Do not take advantage of them. They won't know that you were helping them, but you will know. They will eventually learn to control themselves. Help them. That is all.

What's The Connection? Drunk

01 Mad Professor - Get Drunk And Celebrate
02 Nashville Pussy - Gonna Hitchhike Down To Cincinnati And Kick The Shit Outta Your Drunk Daddy
03 Bloodhound Gang - You're Pretty When I'm Drunk
04 Beat Farmers - Gettin' Drunk
05 Rodney Carrington - Going To Heaven Drunk
06 Dierks Bentley - Drunk On a Plane
07 Dead Kennedys - Too Drunk to Fuck
08 Ray Hudson - Here I Am-Drunk Again
09 The Dubliners - Seven Drunken Nights
10 Richard Cheese - Too Drunk To Fuck (Live)
11 Jimmy Buffett - Why Don't We Get Drunk
12 Pet Shop Boys - You Only Tell Me You Love Me When You're Drunk
13 Johnny Guitar Watson - Gettin' Drunk
14 Redfoo - Good Things Happen When Ya Drunk
15 Dropkick Murphys - Fuck You I'm Drunk
16 Albert Collins - I Ain't Drunk
17 Hank Williams Jr. - I'm Gonna Get Drunk And Play Hank Williams
18 Kylie Minogue - Drunk
19 LCD Soundsystem - Drunk Girls
20 Luke Bryan - Drunk On You

No comments:

Post a Comment