Who Dunnit? 2

Volume 2 in the series of covers mostly done in different styles than the original. Pat Boone and Paul Anka both had albums out of rockin songs done in "swing" style (sorta). More Big Daddy with fifties rock and roll and several jazzy versions of new wave songs. Other bands that started to do this type of cover is Nouvelle Vague with some Bossa Nova versions of New Wave songs. And Richard Cheese doing comedy parody versions as a lounge singer. Add in the various others that I just have collected and you have my next pick.

Who Dunnit? 2

01 Brave Combo - No, No, No, Cha, Cha, Cha
02 Stella Starlight Trio - Tainted Love
03 Storm and The Balls - Can Your Pussy Do the Dog
04 Buckwheat Zydeco - On A Night Like This
05 Everything But The Girl - Night and Day
06 Willy Deville - Hey Joe
07 Cowboy Junkies - Sweet Jane
08 The Brian J White Trio - Shout
09 Big Daddy - Ice Ice Baby
10 Kate Bush - Sexual Healing
11 Japan - I Second That Emotion
12 Bryan Ferry - The Way You Look Tonight
13 Lydia Lunch - Spooky
14 Nouvelle Vague - Blue Monday
15 Jamie Lancaster & Karen Souza - Billie Jean
16 Tom Tom Club - Under the Boardwalk
17 Spanky Wilson - Sunshine Of Your Love
18 Cassandra Beck - Material Girl
19 Paul Anka - Smells Like Teen Spirit
20 Pat Boone - It's A Long Way To The Top (If You Want To Rock And Roll)
21 Richard Cheese - Fight For Your Right
22 New Morty Show - Enter Sandman
23 Will To Power - Baby, I Love Your Way-Freebird

8 comments:

  1. Will not open as states 'File Is Corrupt"
    Have tried twice with fresh download.....no luck.

    Cheers
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I downloaded and opened it with 7zip. I checked again with Norton Utilities. No viruses and no issues opening it. Regular zip is having issues with it though, just like you, So let me rezip and re-upload

      Delete
    2. I rezipped and reuploaded the file. I've checked it and it works with explorer and 7zip. It is a clean file

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much Pol......I fully appreciate the time and effort you have put in to remedy this, all is working now.
      I generally use WinRar with no issues.
      Not sure what was going on with this one as others were fine.

      I do actually see some of your downloads on Butterboy’s site as well.

      Keep up the great work.
      Thank you once again.
      Cheers
      Stephen

      Delete