What Is The Connection? Tears

I have no idea why it is going this direction. I'm randomly picking a connection that is finished and after getting drunk, drinking, wine, driving, coffee it just went to Tears. Can't help it. Some of these favorites of mine are all over the map disco to punk to crooner to classic rock to oldies and more. But I tell you I like all these songs. And all these artists. I just like a diverse set of music. You will just have to deal with it. Tell me your favorite tear jerkers. I'll look for them in the comments. BTW, I was thinking of Eric Clapton when I made the cover using the baby crying.

What Is The Connection? Tears

01 Miranda Sex Garden - Gush Forth My Tears
02 Chris & Cosey - Raining Tears Of Blood
03 Cocteau Twins - Love's Easy Tears
04 Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
05 Homer & Jethro - I Got Tears in My Ears From Lying on my Back Crying Over You
06 Little Anthony & The Imperials - Tears On My Pillow
07 The Miracles - Tracks Of My Tears
08 Lavay Smith & Her Red Hot Skillet Lickers - And Her Tears Flowed Like Wine
09 Frank Sinatra - Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry
10 Ray Charles - Drown in My Own Tears
11 Gladys Knight & The Pips - Letter Full Of Tears 
12 Rolling Stones - As Tears Go By
13 Elvis Costello - Big Tears
14 Question Mark and the Mysterians - 96 Tears
15 KLF - No More Tears
16 The Drifters - I Count The Tears
17 The Vipers - Tears (Only Dry)
18 Donna Summer - No More Tears (Enough Is Enough)
19 Tuxedomoon - No Tears
20 Grin - Moon Tears
21 Ultravox - Dancing With Tears In My Eyes
22 The Police - Driven To Tears
23 English Beat - Tears of a Clown

No comments:

Post a Comment