Black + White (CAVR Pick) 1

Mostly I post my own compilations, but every now and again I post someone else's pick. This one was a cassette made by my ex-wife. Two parts to it. I post side one today and side 2 tomorrow. Yes, we still get along. Both remarried. She had full range of my album collection for years and this is one of her picks from that collection. I'm guessing this is the "white" side, since it's a little more light and happy. The darker side will be tomorrow. I hope you enjoy this. And I know, I don't usually put two songs from the same artist on the same compilation, let alone right after each other, but this is how she had the cassette. I also don't know if I would consider Tones On Tail to be on this side. How would you organize this playlist?

Black + White (CAVR Pick) 1

01 Dead Or Alive - Brand New Lover
02 ABC - When Smokey Sings
03 Bananarama - Venus
04 Tones on Tail - Twist
05 Blancmange - Don't Tell Me
06 The Communards - Never Can Say Goodbye (Shep Pettibone Mix)
07 Madonna - Holiday
08 Madonna - Everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment