Who Dunnit? 3

More covers, from more bands. Yet another from the amazing Storm and the Balls. I discovered Storm Large as she opened for someone else. I arrived early to the show (which I rarely do) and found Storm. I must say it was a happy accident. This was before all her TV fame and all that. I was mesmerized. What an amazing performance. I could not take my attention off her. And then getting the album and discovering amazing covers in mashups like the ones on this series. Wow. A couple other picks to mention. Barenaked Lady Kevin Hearn's Thin Buckle doing War Pigs was a fun time . Saw him do that live on a Barenaked cruise. Beatnix doing Zeppelin songs as if they were the Beatles. I wish I had more of that. A couple of tracks from the amazing movie Welcome To Woop Woop. Go see it. And lastly, I need to mention the greatness of Senor Coconut. He's great. Never saw him live, but I wish I did.

Who Dunnit? 3

01 Eve St. Jones - Take On Me
02 Carmen McRae - The Sound Of Silence
03 Jazzystics - Walking On Sunshine
04 Axel Boys Quartet - Barbie Girl
05 Leika & the Waiters - In My Life
06 Danni Carlos - Don't Speak
07 Victor Malloy - Boys Don't Cry
08 Storm and The Balls - Van Ministry
09 The Dynamics - Seven Nation Army
10 Señor Coconut - Smoke On The Water
11 Soul II Soul - Kiss The Girl
12 Richard Cheese - Somebody Told Me
13 Nouvelle Vague - Ever Fallen In Love
14 Kevin Hearn and Thin Buckle - War Pigs
15 Beatnix - Stairway to Heaven
16 Big Daddy - Like A Virgin
17 Paul Anka - The Way You Make Me Feel
18 Pat Boone - Enter Sandman
19 Bryan Ferry - You Do Something To Me
20 Lisa Stansfield - Ain't What You Do
21 The Fixx - These Boots are Made for Walkin'
22 Cake - Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps
23 Poe - I Cain't Say No

No comments:

Post a Comment