New Prog Pick vol 2-3

I put two volumes in this post because volume 3 only has two songs. They're long and each volume fits on a single CD. I am probably not going to talk about each track in this series, except for one on volume 2. The band is Glass Hammer which is where Yes got their new singer Jon Davison. I like him. Not just a good singer and fits in the Yes mold completely (I know there are some people who will never get over the loss of Jon Anderson - who I also love - But Davison is good). He's also a really nice guy. Got to hang out with him on his first Yes cruise and he is really nice. Got to hang out in a bar with him. That cruise is also where I got exposed to Glass Hammer. And they are really good. If you like this pick, go get the other albums. They are worth it. If you already know the band, then you know what I am talking about. The covers of both volumes are in the zip.

New Prog Pick vol 2

10 Ritual - A Dangerous Journey
11 Cathedral - The Garden
12 Glass Hammer - The Knight Of The North

New Prog Pick vol 3
13 Beardfish - Sleeping In Traffic
14 Dream Theater - Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence (Full)

No comments:

Post a Comment