What Is The Connection? Ass Rump Booty Bottom

In other words: songs about the butt. This is not the end of this connection. I'm sure there will be more butt to come. If you are offended by this compilation playlist, sorry I'm cheeky like that. The cover is made from a section of the Queen mini poster that came with their single Bicycle Race. You can guess what was on the other side, behind the front side... I crack myself up. Anyway there have been a lot of songs over the years about bottoms. A lot more lately, but I tried to spread it around among the genres, so you have country and disco and rock and rap and blues and edm etc. I know there are tons more, so forgive me if I skipped your favorite ass song, just leave the booty in the comments and I'll look at it. Can't help it, sorry.

What Is The Connection? Ass Rump Booty Bottom

01 Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls
02 Major Lazer featuring Bruno Mars, 2 Chainz, Tyga & Mystic - Bubble Butt (Remix)
03 Bubba Sparxxx - Ms. New Booty
04 EU - Da Butt
05 Ma Rainey - Ma Rainey's Black Bottom
06 Wreckx-N-Effect - Rump Shaker
07 Beastie Boys - Shake Your Rump
08 Destiny's Child - Bootylicious
09 Erotic Dissidents - Move Your Ass
10 KC & The Sunshine Band - (Shake Shake Shake) Shake Your Booty
11 Spinal Tap - Big Bottom
12 Trace Adkins - Honky Tonk Badonkadonk
13 Pitbull featuring Lil' Jon - Culo
14 Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back
15 Jennifer Lopez featuring Pitbull - Booty
16 Soundmaster T - 2 Much Booty In Da Pants (Original Blend)
17 Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass
18 ZZ Top - Tush
19 Jason Derulo - Wiggle (feat. Snoop Dogg)
20 Buck Naked and the Bare Bottom Boys - Up Your Butt
21 The Tom Green Show - The Bum Bum Song (Lonely Swedish)

No comments:

Post a Comment