What's The Connection? Cars 1

You could make a thousand WTC with the word Car in the title. All but two of these do. But you'll agree they are car songs. I have made several comps about being on the road and about driving and drive songs. But this is the first Car one. Won't be the last. I am working on car brand names and those will be coming up. If you have some good suggestions, please leave a comment. For example, I only know of one song with Barchetta in the title. And a lot less VW songs than I thought I knew. But maybe I can group sporty race cars together? Barchetta with Ferrari and Porsche? I don't know right now. Still working it out. But you get this in the meantime. My first pick of Car songs. And amazingly none by the Cars.

What's The Connection? Cars 1

01 The B-52's - Devil in My Car
02 Buzzcocks - Fast Cars
03 Radiohead - Killer Cars
04 Johnny Cash - One Piece at a Time
05 Toy Dolls - Tommy Kowey's Car
06 Paul & Linda McCartney - The Back Seat Of My Car
07 Violent Femmes - Gimme The Car
08 Chris Spedding - Jump In My Car
09 Keith Urban - Somewhere In My Car
10 L'Trimm - Cars with the Boom
11 Yes - White Car
12 Madness - Driving In My Car
13 Primus - Jerry Was a Race Car Driver
14 Kip Winger - Drive My Car
15 Rob Zombie - Dragula
16 Gary Numan - Cars
17 The Arcade Fire - Keep The Car Running
18 Beach Boys - In My Car
19 Queen - I'm In Love With My Car
20 Cabaret Voltaire - White Car
21 Ringo Starr - In My Car
22 Go-Go's - Stuck In My Car
23 Robyn Hitchcock - The Cars She Used to Drive

No comments:

Post a Comment