What's The Connection? Hangover

Luckily it's been awhile since I have had a hangover. Basically, I stopped drinking, so that pretty much stops you from getting hungover. I pretty much stopped because I heard it was better for you if you didn't have alcohol when you had cancer. And I have cancer. But I do love tequila and I love having a cigar and I love sugar and a million things that probably aren't good for you if you have cancer. I try to stay away from it, but not completely. That's me. Make a connection about being hungover, but stay away from hangovers, but every now and again have a shot of sipping Tequila. Or a brandy with a cigar. So here are some nice (can there really be any nice ones) hangover songs.

What's The Connection? Hangover

01 Machine Gun Kelly - Hangover Cure
02 America - Hangover
03 Ke$ha - Hungover
04 Flo-Rida - Ms. Hangover
05 Love & Rockets - Sweet Lover Hangover
06 George Thorogood & The Destroyers - Blues Hang-Over
07 Cascada - Hungover
08 Blake Shelton - Hangover Due
09 Lydia Lunch - Hangover Hotel
10 Diana Ross - Love Hangover
11 Blink-182 - Hungover You
12 The Dinky Toys - The Sweetest Hangover
13 Taio Cruz featuring Flo Rida - Hangover
14 Godsmack - Whiskey Hangover
15 Hayseed Dixie - Hungover Brokedown
16 Luke Bryan - Hungover In A Hotel Room
17 Max Webster - Hangover
18 PSY featuring Snoop Dogg - Hangover
19 Eric Church - Hungover & Hard Up
20 Stereophonics - Hungover For You
21 George Jones - Heartaches And Hangovers
22 Hank Thompson - Hangover Tavern

No comments:

Post a Comment