What's The Connection? Modern 1

I'm just looking at this list again just before typing this up and I am thinking how can I do a Connection about songs with Modern in the title and not have one single song by Bill Nelson? It seems like that would be impossible for me. There is an Earth, Wind & Fire song, even a Fishbone song. Bowie, Manzanera, Queen. How did I miss Bill Nelson? There has to be a Bill Nelson Modern track. Later, I will go see what I missed, or you can tell me in the comments. My favorites in here, btw, are Boomtown Rats, Fishbone and Toy Dolls. I just can't help it.

What's The Connection? Modern 1

01 David Bowie - Modern Love
02 Hall & Oates - Method Of Modern Love
03 Boomtown Rats - She's So Modern
04 Camper Van Beethoven - We Workers Do Not Understand Modern Art
05 Elvis Costello and the Attractions - Secondary Modern
06 Earth, Wind & Fire - Victim Of The Modern Heart
07 Queen - Modern Times Rock 'n' Roll
08 Peter Gabriel - Modern Love
09 Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - History Of Modern (Part I)
10 Eminence - Modern Love
11 Phil Manzanera - La Vida Moderna
12 Devo - Post Post-Modern Man
13 Buggles - Adventures In Modern Recording
14 Toy Dolls - Modern Schools Of Motoring
15 Greg Hawkes - Modern Lunch
16 The Strokes - The Modern Age
17 Toto - Modern Eyes
18 Pere Ubu - The Modern Dance
19 Meat Loaf - Modern Girl
20 Fishbone - (Modern Industry)
21 The Jam - The Modern World

No comments:

Post a Comment