What's The Connection? Malaguena 2

The continuation of the Malaguena Salerosa connection from yesterday. When I started looking for this song for my Pop, I had no idea how popular it was as a song. I had friends that knew the song (many from the Tubes - yesterday's post) from such a wide variety of places. Here are some more versions of the song that you can enjoy. I'm not sure if it is now my favorite song for a mariachi band to play, but if not it's up there. It's also been done in Surf, to Exotica, to Jazz, to New Wave and more. 

What's The Connection? Malaguena 2

18 Nana Mouskouri - Malagueña Salerosa
19 Narciso Yepes - Malaguena
20 Yanni - La Malaguena
21 Sarkis - Malaguena Salerosa
22 Paco De Lucia - Malaguena Salerosa
23 Stan Kenton - Malaguena
24 Mystic Moods Orchestra - Malaguena Salerosa
25 Percy Faith Orchestra - Malaguena
26 Miguel Aceves Mejia - La Malaguena
27 Arthur Lyman - Malaguena
28 Martin Denny - Malaguena
29 Tish Hinojosa - Malagueña Salerosa (Enchanting Woman From Malaga)
30 Chick Corea Electric Band - Malaguena
31 Luiz Bonfa - Malaguena Salerosa
32 Elisabeth Waldo - Malaguena
33 James Last - La Malaguena Salerosa

No comments:

Post a Comment