On The Road Again 4

The last for now of this driving pick I call On The Road Again. It's volume four. A wide variety. One more version of the Doors, this time covered by Simple Minds, Yet another Rascal Flatts song. More Cramps and more of a couple more. Go figure it out. Send me a comment with some of your favorites and see if they show up in volume five. So far, it's not quite ready. So this is the end of the line for at least awhile. Drive around with these songs and tell me how I did. BTW, one of my favorites on this volume is Luxuria. I love how they mention the San Fernando Valley! I went to high school there.

On The Road Again 4

58 Nashville Pussy - Let's Ride
59 Buckwheat Zydeco - Buck's Hot Rod
60 Chris Isaak - Gone Ridin'
61 Tex Rubinowitz - Hot Rod Man
62 Knitters - Poor Little Critter On The Road
63 Rascal Flatts - Fast Cars & Freedom
64 Simple Minds - Riders On The Storm
65 Ministry - Jesus Built My Hotrod
66 Depeche Mode - Behind The Wheel
67 REO Speedwagon - Back On The Road Again
68 Siouxsie & the Banshees - This Wheel's On Fire
69 Luxuria - Public Highway
70 Beat Farmers - Ridin'
71 Lil Nas X featuring Billy Ray Cyrus - Old Town Road (Diplo Remix)
72 The Cramps - Bend Over, I'll Drive
73 Beach Boys - 409
74 Darius Rucker - Wagon Wheel
75 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - Roadrunner
76 NRBQ - Ridin' In My Car
77 The Berry Brothers - Hot Rod
78 John Fogerty with Brad Paisley - Hot Rod Heart

3 comments:

  1. Well now, there's 'Drivin Home for Christmas' by Chris Rea, or 'Kickstart My Heart' by Motley Crue, or 'On the Road Again' by Canned Heat, or 'Life Is a Highway' by Tom Cochrane. All good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Couple of those are in earlier volumes

      Delete
  2. ...or 'Driving Away from Home (Jim's Tune)' by It's Immaterial!

    ReplyDelete