Roger Dean Covers

I made this pick some time ago. I am a fan of Roger Dean. Great artist and also happens to be a very nice guy. He signed a few of my albums. Relayer and another couple. I can't remember which ones right this moment, but I can see the Relayer album on my wall right from here. So I'm sure of that one. It's not worth anything to anyone but me since I had him sign them to me. Anyway, I know there are many, many other albums designed by Dean (heck even within just the Yes world) but these are the ten I picked. Go to the Butterboy site and he's got a more definitive list. But interestingly enough, he didn't pick any of the songs I picked. Go figure. Just goes to show you that all of these choices have some subjective aspect to them. Notice the cover includes all ten of the album covers, although you'll have to search for one of them. It's not as obvious, until you know.

Roger Dean Covers

01 Steve Howe - The Nature Of The Sea
02 Budgie - In The Grip Of A Tyrefitter's Hand
03 Uriah Heep - The Magician's Birthday
04 Matthew Sweet - Behind The Smile
05 Gentle Giant - The Advent Of Panurge
06 Osibisa - Ayiko Bia
07 Badger - Wind of Change
08 Asia - Cutting It Fine
09 Birdsongs Of The Mesozoic - Primordial Sludge
10 Yes - The Gates of Delirium

No comments:

Post a Comment