On The Road Again 3

This driving pick I call On The Road Again continues with volume 3. I have different versions of several songs. Beatles, Cochrane, Doors, etc. Go back and listen to the other versions on the first two volumes. I also included Joe Walsh's version (he also played on Ringo's version). And a few of my favorite driving on the road songs. Cameo which was featured in the Thanks God It's Friday movie soundtrack in a continuing segment that's pretty darned funny. Yello, which many of their songs could be put on a fast moving driving mixtape, but this one is most appropriate. A couple of bands that people are always surprised I like in the same comp: Betty Blowtorch (what a band, too bad they ended the way they did) and Ray Charles (the master).

On The Road Again 3

38 Ray Charles - Hit The Road Jack
39 Tom Cochrane - Life Is A Highway
40 Blondie Vs The Doors - Rapture Riders
41 Don Felder - Heavy Metal (Takin' a Ride)
42 Chuck Berry - Maybellene
43 Beatles - Drive My Car
44 Cameo - Find My Way
45 Yello - The Race
46 Greta Van Fleet - Highway Tune
47 Edgar Winter - Free Ride
48 Blackfoot - Highway Song
49 Canned Heat - On The Road Again
50 Joe Walsh - In My Car
51 The Cramps - Get Off The Road
52 Martha And The Muffins - Motorbikin'
53 Modern Lovers - Roadrunner
54 Betty Blowtorch - Hell On Wheels
55 Rob Zombie - Two-Lane Blacktop
56 Metallica - Fuel
57 Geri Halliwell - Scream If You Wanna Go Faster

2 comments: