Cars Pick

This is the companion piece to The Cars Family pick. No repeats between the two. I meant to post this sooner, but it completely slipped my mind. Luckily someone was looking the earlier pick and asked where this one was. I had to admit, I forgot all about it. This is mostly classic Cars tracks, one New Cars track (I saw them live, too and while it wasn't the Cars, it certainly was good. Love Todd Rundgren, too) and the rest is solo Ric Ocasek. More of that in the companion comp. There is also another Cars connection, but it doesn't have any songs by The Cars and it was just a few days ago. BTW, how do you like the chromed letters in the cover? Yea, that was me trying some new technique in CorelDraw.

Cars Pick

01 Cars - Moving In Stereo
02 Cars - Just What I Needed
03 Cars - My Best Friend's Girl
04 Cars - Let's Go
05 Cars - Dangerous Type
06 Cars - Shake It Up
07 Cars - You Might Think
08 The New Cars - Not Tonight
09 Ric Ocasek - Something To Grab For
10 Cars - Touch and Go
11 Cars - Tonight She Comes
12 Cars - Since You're Gone
13 Ric Ocasek - Bottom Dollar
14 Cars - I'm Not The One
15 Ric Ocasek - Fix On You
16 Cars - Good Times Roll
17 Cars - You're All I've Got Tonight
18 Cars - It's All I Can Do
19 Cars - You Are The Girl
20 Ric Ocasek - Emotion In Motion
21 Cars - Shoo Be Doo
22 Cars - That's It

No comments:

Post a Comment