American Songbook 2

This is volume two of the cocktail or dinner hour of American Standards. Just a continuation of the same voices, pretty much in this pick. And nothing in here that most people wouldn't love during any time of conversation. I will get to the modern stuff soon. I think this is the shortest writeup so far. BTW, how do you like the cover? Patriotic enough?

American Songbook 2

22 Dean Martin - Ain't That A Kick In The Head
23 Frank Sinatra - You Make Me Feel So Young
24 Michael Buble - Fever
25 Tony Bennett - Steppin` Out With My Baby
26 Frank Sinatra - I've Got The World On A String
27 Ella Fitzgerald - Hooray For Love
28 Nat King Cole - Let There Be Love
29 Harry Connick Jr. - I Could Write A Book
30 Ella Fitzgerald - I Only Have Eyes For You
31 Frank Sinatra - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
32 Michael Buble - The Best Is Yet To Come
33 Jane Monheit - Taking A Chance On Love
34 Ella Fitzgerald - I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
35 Louis Armstrong - It Takes Two To Tango
36 Nancy Wilson - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To
37 Dean Martin - True Love (Digitally Remastered 98)
38 Billie Holiday - I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me
39 Bing Crosby - Exactly Like You
40 Sarah Vaughan - I Can't Give You Anything But Love
41 Ella Fitzgerald - From This Moment On
42 Paul Anka - Waiting For A Girl Like You

No comments:

Post a Comment