Simply Sweet Country Wedding 2

The continuation of the sweet country hits that you can play at a wedding in this pick. The lyrics are all positive, there are no cheating songs, nothing in here that could be considered a wedding killer. I was surprised as a wedding Dj how many songs couples pick that just have the most inappropriate subject matter. All they heard was the chorus or the title and it seemed ok. When I would mention that they should probably re-listen to the lyrics so many people were surprised (and changed their first song). Not just country, but all genres. Most people don't listen to music like we do. Anyway, all safe here.

Simply Sweet Country Wedding 2

21 Dierks Bentley - My Last Name
22 John Berry - Your Love Amazes Me
23 Keith Urban - Making Memories Of Us
24 Collin Raye - One Boy, One Girl
25 George Strait - The Man In Love With You
26 Heartland - I Loved Her First
27 Kenny Rogers - Through The Years
28 Clint Black & Lisa Hartman Black - When I Said I Do
29 Kenny Chesney - You Had Me From Hello
30 Lonestar - Amazed
31 Garth Brooks - To Make You Feel My Love
32 Tim McGraw - She's My Kind of Rain
33 Eddie Rabbitt with Crystal Gayle - You and I
34 John Michael Montgomery - I Swear
35 Diamond Rio - Meet In The Middle
36 Leann Rimes - I Need You
37 Shania Twain - You're Still The One
38 Rascal Flatts - My Wish
39 Tim McGraw with Faith Hill - It's Your Love
40 Brad Paisley - Little Moments

No comments:

Post a Comment