Modern Prelude 2

More of the modern coctail hour music in this pick. Volume 2 of this 40 track compilation. One of the artists, Corinne Bailey Rae, when I first heard tracks from her, I was blown away. I immediately thought of Stevie Wonder and Motown. Listening to tracks from her now, I think how she has such a unique sound that is universal. Much of these tracks on this compilation has that same universal feel. Play them during dinner or at any place you want like cocktail hours.

Modern Prelude 2

21 John Mayer - Daughters
22 Natalie Merchant - Kind and Generous
23 Uncle Kracker & Kenny Chesney - When The Sun Goes Down
24 Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love
25 Ben Harper - Gold To Me
26 Joss Stone - Some Kind Of Wonderful
27 Jack Johnson - Do You Remember
28 David Gray - The One I Love
29 Dido - Here With Me
30 Dave Matthews Band - Dreamgirl
31 Corinne Bailey Rae - I'd Like To
32 Citizen Cope - If There's Love
33 John Legend - Sun Comes Up
34 Paolo Nutini - Loving You
35 Natasha Bedingfield featuring Sean Kingston - Love Like This
36 Carlos Santana featuring Dave Matthews - Love of my Life
37 Jack Johnson - Never Know
38 Bright Eyes - First Day Of My Life
39 Coldplay - Green Eyes.mp3
40 311 - Love Song

No comments:

Post a Comment