What's The Connection? Sick Diseased

When covid first hit I was working from home and wasn't going out but a few times a year (nothing was scheduled at that time) but somehow I got covid. My wife who was working out in the workforce never got covid, but I did. I probably should have gone to the hospital, but never did. I took O2 readings etc, but didn't talk to my doctor until several weeks passed. She looked at my history of readings and said I should have gone to the hospital long ago. I am glad I didn't. I ended up getting better, following what people later said was bogus advice. Fortunately it worked for me. But put that aside. I was sick and felt diseased and definitely was infected, so I came up with this connection. Didn't finish it until later, but this was the start of a few Sick compilations. I hope you enjoy it more than being sick.

What's The Connection? Sick Diseased

01 The Meters - (Doodle Loop) The World Is A Little Bit Under The Weather
02 The The - Infected
03 Original 7Ven - Sick
04 Queens Of The Stone Age - Sick, Sick, Sick
05 P!nk - You Make Me Sick (Part 1)
06 The Ramones - You Sound Like You're Sick
07 Shania Twain - Still Under The Weather
08 Led Zeppelin - Sick Again
09 The Fuzztones - Living Sickness
10 Whispers - Contagious
11 Depeche Mode - Shake The Disease
12 Bad Religion - Infected
13 Echo & The Bunnymen - The Disease
14 Phish - Down With Disease
15 Y&T - Contagious
16 Bowling For Soup - Sick Of Myself
17 Mudhoney - Touch Me I'm Sick
18 Pop Will Eat Itself - Sick Little Girl
19 Aerosmith - Sick As A Dog
20 Siouxsie & The Banshees - Sick Child
21 The Police - Don't Stand So Close To Me

No comments:

Post a Comment