What's The Connection? I Feel...

A fun Connection and a fun cover. That's me and my daughter when she was a baby. Trying to feel like she was feeling at that moment. During her childhood, I was sometimes very successful at that and sometimes completely off. But I always felt I loved her either way. A few doubles on songs on this WTC, but they are good covers. James Brown covered twice, but totally different. Not sure you've ever heard Dr. Loco's version, because he's a Bay Area guy that didn't get national coverage, but his band has some great songs. Well worth looking for his three albums. Prince is covered a couple of times, too, Although some people believe he covered Chaka Khan, that's wrong. Kylie Minogue is not covering Prince. That's her song. Bronski Beat with Marc Almond has a great version of Donna Summer's big hit. I didn't have room, but the 12 inch version is probably better than the single version although it's pretty darn good. Not sure if I fixed it before I posted it, but Chingon has two "N's" in it, so fix it in the tags and the m3u if I didn't.

What's The Connection? I Feel...

01 Maceo Parker - I Got You (I Feel Good)
02 Lyle Lovett - Don't You Think I Feel It Too
03 Love Society - You Know How I Feel
04 The Pete Best Four - The Way I Feel About You
05 Irma Thomas - That's How I Feel About You
06 The Pointer Sisters - I Feel For You
07 Matia Bazar - Ti Sento (I Feel You)
08 Kylie Minogue - I Feel For You
09 Santana feat. Michelle Branch & The Wreckers - I'm Feeling You
10 Prince - I Feel for You
11 Belinda Carlisle - Do You Feel Like I Feel
12 Depeche Mode - I Feel You
13 Ramsey Lewis - The Love I Feel For You
14 Chaka Khan - I Feel For You
15 Donna Summer - I Feel Love
16 Jeff Beck Group - I Can't Give Back The Love I Feel For You
17 Elvis Presley - How Do You Think I Feel
18 Bronski Beat & Marc Almond - I Feel Love
19 Peter Andre - I Feel You (Radio Edit)
20 James Brown - I Got You (I Feel Good)
21 Dr. Loco's Rockin' Jalapeño Band - I Got You (I Feel Chingon)

No comments:

Post a Comment