On The Road Again 1

Everyone makes a driving tape at one point or another (if you make mixtapes). I've made several. Been driving a lot. Used to have CD changers in my cars and I would just swap out the carousel depending on which car I was driving (all pioneer at one point although I had an alpine change in one, but pioneer was more reliable). Then it was iPod connections. Now everyone just packs a phone with your pick. But the concept is the same. Put in a bunch of songs that are conducive to driving. I had this set of volumes that I used forever. Here is volume one. I've used it on many a highway. My only complaint about this one is that you have to play Kraftwerk right away. It's not much good for in the middle of the night or after driving for awhile. But that's why it is the first song.

On The Road Again 1

01 Kraftwerk - Autobahn
02 Grace Jones - Pull Up To The Bumper
03 Doobie Brothers - Rockin' Down the Highway
04 AC-DC - Highway To Hell
05 Sniff 'N' the Tears - Driver's Seat
06 The B-52's - Dirty Back Road
07 Jimi Hendrix - Crosstown Traffic
08 War - Low Rider
09 Bachman Turner Overdrive - Roll On Down the Highway
10 Steppenwolf - Born To Be Wild
11 Doors - Riders On The Storm
12 Grateful Dead - Truckin'
13 Allman Brothers Band - Ramblin' Man
14 Cristina - Drive My Car
15 Depeche Mode - Route 66
16 Willie Nelson - On The Road Again

1 comment: