What's The Connection? Dancer 1

Finally they got rid of Tyra Banks on Dancing With The Stars. It's such a bad fit for her to be on that show. I really didn't like her on this show. I was slow watching it after Tom Bergeron and Erin Rogers left (or got fired or whatever) I liked that combo. The new combo isn't bad. I like both of them, but they just aren't Tom and Erin. At least Julianne Hough can dance every now and again with her brother. Sad that Len Goodman died. I liked him too. Some of the new pros are pretty good too. I will miss Maks and Cheryl and a few others. But Emma (my favorite) is still there. Anyway this connection has nothing to do with DWTS. Just songs with Dancer in the title. There are some good ones here. And more to come.

What's The Connection? Dancer 1

01 The Smiths - Death Of A Disco Dancer
02 Commodores - Fancy dancer
03 Queen - Dancer
04 The Cars - Midnight Dancer
05 Sister Sledge - He's The Greatest Dancer (Edit)
06 Tina Turner - Private Dancer
07 Brick - Free Dancer
08 Yoko Ono & Plastic Ono Band - Bad Dancer
09 Gino Soccio - Dancer
10 Prince - Sexy Dancer
11 Snap! - Rhythm Is a Dancer (7 Edit)
12 Devo - Disco Dancer
13 Pizzicato Five - Go Go Dancer
14 Frank Mills - Music Box Dancer
15 Visage - The Dancer
16 Elton John - Tiny Dancer
17 Boz Scaggs - Slow Dancer
18 T. Rex - Cosmic Dancer

No comments:

Post a Comment