American Songbook 1

Basically this pick is of standards to play at cocktail hour or perhaps dinner at a wedding. I have two volumes of the standards and two more that are a little bit more modern. Look up cocktail hour to find them, later. I am a big Dean Martin fan, so a him and the Rat Pack. This originally came from a DJ magazine playlist. Not much else to say, but it's hard to go wrong with this set. BTW, I left ufile since they were requiring payment in crypto and I wasn't doing it. So now I am at Proton Drive. Been using it and Proton Mail for awhile anyway. All the old stuff will stay at the old site, but new is going here.

American Songbook 1

01 Frank Sinatra - The Way You Look Tonight
02 Dean Martin - I'm Sitting On Top Of The World 
03 Louis Armstrong - Love Is Here To Stay
04 Nat King Cole - L-O-V-E
05 Frank Sinatra - Come Fly With Me
06 Michael Buble - Everything
07 Billie Holiday - Let's Do It
08 Ella Fitzgerald - Too Marvelous For Words
09 Frank Sinatra - I Get A Kick Out Of You
10 Diana Krall - S'Wonderful
11 Michael Buble - Moondance
12 Dean Martin - You're Nobody 'Til Somebody Loves You
13 Nat King Cole - Almost Like Being In Love
14 Frank Sinatra - Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words)
15 Ray Charles - You Are My Sunshine
16 Tony Bennett - Just In Time
17 Michael Buble - For Once In My Life
18 Frank Sinatra - I've Got You Under My Skin
19 Sammy Davis, Jr - (Love Is) The Tender Trap
20 Ella Fitzgerald - Something's Gotta Give
21 Paul Anka - The Way You Make Me Feel

No comments:

Post a Comment