What's The Connection? Sick Symptoms

Ok, this one was fun to do while I had some of these symptoms. I'm not a hypchondriac but I sure came up with these pretty fast. Unlike the last connection yesterday, these are a little bit more fun and yet still go all over the place. I started this one while I was getting sick songs and figured some didn't quite belong. There are a hundered songs with Fever in the title, but not too many with diarrhea, So I put one of my favorites in the fever category (know that an all fever one is coming but not using Eno's Fever) and added Puking, Wheezing, Nausea, Aches, etc all in this one.

What's The Connection? Sick Symptoms

01 Junior Wells - (I Got A) Stomach Ache
02 The Dickies - I've Got A Splitting Hedachi
03 Johnny Cash - Hurt
04 David Byrne - Wheezing
05 David Gilmour - I Can't Breathe Anymore
06 Bones and L Nealli - Sniffley
07 The Toilet Bowl Cleaners - Runny Nose
08 Ohio Players - Pain
09 The Band - Chest Fever
10 Ultra Vivid Scene - Nausea
11 Sparks - Achoo
12 Dead Milkmen - The Puking Song
13 Beck - Nausea
14 Barnes & Barnes - The Vomit Song
15 The Dodos - Coughing
16 X - Nausea
17 Patty Loveless - Keep Your Distance
18 Brian Eno - Fever
19 Alkaline Trio - Trouble Breathing
20 Betty Blowtorch - Diarrhea
21 Frank Zappa - Why Does It Hurt When I Pee
22 Belle & Sebastian - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying

No comments:

Post a Comment