Simply Sweet Country Wedding 1

This pick was put on my DJ website some time ago (search "Simply Sweet Country Wedding" in google) and this is what it says: Many country favorites just aren't appropriate for certain events. Be very careful to listen to the full lyrics of country songs. Some of the best songs have horrible lyrics (for an event that should have a positive note surrounding it. That goes for all songs really, but country hits tend to be a bit sorrow full. Here's a list of songs that all have a more positive spin on life (sorry, no cheatin', lyin', or stealin'). They're obviously good for any wedding, but also for a company theme party (maybe outdoors?) or, of course, you can sprinkle these throughout any event.

Simply Sweet Country Wedding 1

01 Steve Holy - Good Morning Beautiful
02 Keith Whitley - When You Say Nothing At All
03 Rascal Flatts - I Melt
04 Lee Ann Womack - I Hope You Dance
05 Brad Paisley - She's Everything
06 Trisha Yearwood - How Do I Live
07 Diamond Rio - One More Day
08 George Strait - I Cross My Heart
09 Rascal Flatts - Bless The Broken Road
10 Sara Evans - I Could Not Ask For More
11 Shania Twain - From This Moment On
12 Tim Mcgraw - My Little Girl
13 Kenny Chesney - Me And You
14 Tim McGraw - My Best Friend
15 John Michael Montgomery - I Love The Way You Love Me
16 Mark Wills - I Do (Cherish You)
17 John Michael Montgomery - I Can Love You Like That
18 Big & Rich - Lost In This Moment
19 Tracy Byrd - The Keeper Of The Stars (Radio Version)
20 Keith Urban - Somebody Like You

No comments:

Post a Comment