Exitres (Exitos 3)

Ok, I added more variety to this volume, but barely. No more Mariachi. Sorry, but the fusion events I went to would more often than not just hire a mariachi band during cocktail hour, so I didn't get to play much. I did have a call for some quiet rock such as Santana (and one of my favorites by him), El Chicano and Barrio Boyz were good for that. I did have more Selena and more cumbia and more Norteno. I have always like Sonora Dinamita, so more of them on this pick. Brave Combo is so fusion it's not funny. And then some hits at the time from J-Lo and Elvis Crespo, all which turn out to be classics and could easily be played at any gig. And rounded off with more Salsa. Every blended family has some salsa dancers. I took ballroom dance and salsa is always on the menu. The Japanese band Orquesta De La Luz is very good. Give them a chance. And I put in the Tito Puente because it's timeless. Side note. Elvis Crespo playing his big hit is where I am pretty sure my wife and I decided we were compatible and hooked up soon after. Also, notice this compilation is called Exitres (Hits Three in my punny world).

Exitres (Exitos 3)

01 Santana - Flor D'Luna (Moonflower)
02 Barrio Boyz - Cerca De Ti
03 El Chicano - Sabor A Mi
04 Los Copacabana - Besame Mucho
05 Antonio Maciel - La Malaguena
06 Miguel Aceves Mejia - Por Un Amor
07 Ramon Ayala y Los Bravos Del Norte - Gaviota
08 Sonora Dinamita - Capullo y Sorullo
09 Selena - Baila Esta Cumbia
10 Los Tucanes De Tijuana - Espejeando
11 Brave Combo - Cielito Lindo
12 Enrique Iglesias - Bailamos
13 Jennifer Lopez - No Me Ames (Tropical Remix)
14 Carlinhos Brown - A Namorada
15 Elvis Crespo - Pintame
16 Elvis Crespo - Suavemente
17 Fatal Mambo - Rumbagitation
18 Orquesta De La Luz - Arroz Con Salsa
19 Tito Puente Jr & the Latin Rhythm - Oye Como Va

No comments:

Post a Comment