Exidos (Exitos 2)

This is where I will get a lot of gruff. Probably well deserved. I love puns even if they don't make sense to anyone but me. Exitos (as I said yesterday) means hits. Dos, means two. So I called this Exidos (Hits Two) in my world, but no one elses. So that is how I started the naming convention of this series of hispanic Picks. I would not do it now, but I put salsa on these. I figured I would DJ from one CD to the next and I could mix salsa in to a gig for a salsa set. Not really a Mexican thing, although it is okay in some situations. Better to have some banda instead of all this Mariachi. And Selena and Simon and Garfunkel and Los Lobos should all be on another play list, but here they are. Remember this was made some time ago. Wait for tomorrow.

Exidos (Exitos 2)

01 Selena - Where Ever You Are Dondequiera Que Estes
02 Mariachi Vargas De Tecalitlan - Jarabe Tapatio
03 Mariachi Sol De Mexico - Mexico
04 Sandpipers - Guantanamera
05 Simon & Garfunkel - Cecilia
06 Los Lobos - Serenata Nortena
07 Los Flamers - La Guera Salome
08 Grupo Gale - Buscando Olvidarte
09 Oscar D'Leon - Detalles
10 Hildemaro y Su Orquesta - La Carta
11 Eddie Santiago - Lluvia
12 Chuch Nuncira - El Meneito
13 Tony Vega - Lo Mio Es Amor
14 Willy Chirino - Lo Que Esta Pa Ti
15 Malavoi - Ti Djo'
16 Orquesta Del Sol - Campanero
17 Jerusalem Salsa Band - Oye Me Israel
18 Salsamania - Rampa Rumba
19 Selena - Bidi Bidi Bom Bom

No comments:

Post a Comment