Country Beatles

This isn't fair, but the Beatles together and solo did have country influences in their music. Some is in this pick. Personally, I think the Stones did country better (see Country Stones), but the Beatles did have some good songs that really sound country. Some just have that hint of country flavor. That doesn't make the songs bad. No, in fact, some of them are excellent Beatles songs with a Beatles sound. Ringo was a big country fan. He had a whole country album as a solo artist and several of the Beatles tracks with a real country flair are featuring Ringo. But all of them had some country influences. I know I could have picked a bunch of others. Let me know if I missed a really obvious one (especially solo stuff), but here's my pick of countrified Beatles. BTW, I love this cover! My first attempt at AI.

Country Beatles

01 Wings - Sally G
02 Traveling Wilburys - End Of The Line
03 Beatles - Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby
04 Beatles - Don't Pass Me By
05 Paul McCartney & Wings - Country Dreamer
06 George Harrison - I Don't Care Anymore
07 John Lennon - Tight A$
08 Beatles - You Like Me Too Much
09 Beatles - I'm A Loser
10 Beatles - Rocky Raccoon
11 Beatles - Act Naturally
12 Beatles - What Goes On
13 Beatles - Baby's In Black
14 Ringo Starr - $15 Draw
15 George Harrison - Woman Don't You Cry For Me
16 Paul McCartney - One More Kiss
17 George Harrison - Behind That Locked Door
18 Ringo Starr - Beaucoups Of Blues
19 Beatles - Words Of Love
20 Ringo Starr - So Wrong For So Long
21 Beatles - The Ballad Of John And Yoko
22 George Harrison - I Live For You
23 Ringo Starr - Loser's Lounge
24 George Harrison - Any Road
25 John Lennon - Move Over Ms. L.
26 Beatles - Honey Don't


No comments:

Post a Comment