The Tubes Pick

I was very lucky to see the Tubes live several times. As an MC I even got to introduce them at two of their final last live concerts. They never quite got that to stick until most of them died. I know they have many greatest hits albums and all of them are quite good. But for this pick I chose my favorites. Some are "hits" and some are not even close, but I like them. Take for instance Malaguena Salerosa, I just love that song in general and have even made a pick of versions of that song. But was it a hit? No. But most of their songs weren't close to being hits, no matter how great they were. This includes songs from many of their albums but not all and you should get them all. They are all good. The first time I heard some of these songs, I was blown away. Been a fan ever since. I had fun with the cover.

The Tubes Pick

01 Tubes - Turn Me On
02 Tubes - Mondo Bondage (Live)
03 Tubes - What Do You Want From Life
04 Tubes - She's A Beauty
05 Tubes - Slipped My Disco
06 Tubes - I'm Just A Mess
07 Tubes - White Punks On Dope
08 Tubes - Malaguena Salerosa
09 Tubes - Piece By Piece
10 Tubes - Tip Of My Tongue
11 Tubes - The Monkey Time
12 Tubes - Don't Touch Me There
13 Tubes - Love Will Keep Us Together
14 Tubes - Smoke (La Vie En Fumer)
15 Tubes - Prime Time
16 Tubes - Sushi Girl
17 Tubes - Don't Want To Wait Anymore
18 Tubes - Tubes World Tour
19 Tubes - Drivin' All Night
20 Tubes - Talk To Ya Later

2 comments:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFQaoSvPzsg&t=53s
    This should be in the Malaguena section. Any dutch dad will like (or loath) this

    ReplyDelete