Life's Good

You'll see there is a difference between yesterday's pick and today. But there is also some similarity. I had some of these tracks in yesterday's pick, but moved them here because it was more appropriate. I told you about Joe Walsh being here, yesterday. The Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis was moved too. I already had Jimmy Buffett, so that was moved here. I also moved the Travis Tritt cover to this one. Frankie Goes To Hollywood just fit better here as did Byron Lee (one of the best soca songs ever - I think better than most all else). One of my favorites is the Jorge Buccio. If you haven't visited Puglias in Little Italy in New York (Hester and Mulberry), you haven't lived. Jorge plays there and is amazing. Family style Italian food and him playing and singing. Tell him I sent you. You will have a good time. You'll understand his song after you go. The cover is inspired by the clothing company. But I did it my way.

Life's Good

01 Dean Martin with Jerry Lewis - Relax-Ay-Vo
02 Stephen Stills - Love the One You're With
03 Joe Walsh - Life's Been Good
04 Marine Girls - Lazy Ways
05 Chic - Good Times
06 Earth, Wind & Fire - Good Time
07 Kool & The Gang - Good Time Tonight
08 Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax
09 Beach Boys - Good Time
10 Young Bombs - Better Day
11 Byron Lee & the Dragonaires - Happy-This Party Is It
12 Owl City featuring Carly Rae Jepsen - Good Time
13 Jorge Buccio - The Napkin Song
14 Alan Jackson - Good Time
15 Etta James - Slow And Easy
16 Jimmy Buffett - Cheeseburger in Paradise
17 Natasha Bedingfield - Pocketful Of Sunshine
18 10cc - Lazy Ways
19 Travis Tritt - Take It Easy
20 Flying Burrito Brothers - Lazy Days


No comments:

Post a Comment