TV Pick

TV in this pick stands for both Television and Tom Verlaine. I picked tracks from the first single and the first two albums, plus one from the reunion album. The rest is spread out over many of the Tom Verlaine solo albums. Nothing live (see tomorrow for a live track). If you know either of the TV's, you know how great guitar playing is or was since he's now dead. And you probably have an idea how his vocals were, so I won't get into any of that. And tomorrow I will have the family pick. Just listen to this and once again be amazed at his work. I'm sorry if I missed one of your favorite tracks. It was hard to pare it down to just these. I had fun with the cover.

TV Pick

01 Tom Verlaine - Spiritual
02 Tom Verlaine - Dissolve-Reveal
03 Tom Verlaine - Shimmer
04 Television - Call Mr.Lee
05 Tom Verlaine - Kingdom Come
06 Television - Days
07 Television - Marquee Moon
08 Tom Verlaine - True Story
09 Television - Little Johnny Jewel
10 Television - Glory
11 Tom Verlaine with Ricky Wilson - Breakin' In My Heart
12 Television - 1880 Or So
13 Tom Verlaine - Always
14 Tom Verlaine - There's A Reason
15 Television - See No Evil
16 Tom Verlaine - The Earth Is In The Sky
17 Tom Verlaine - Cry Mercy Judge

No comments:

Post a Comment