Slow Down To Look

This was fun to make, but perhaps not as easy to explain. I had a couple of  songs to start out with. The Eagles, Rupert Holmes, Jimmy Buffet, Toby Keith were there. I didn't want to just have a music of getting drunk songs, but more of an I'm buzzed and happy, not doing anything especially important feeling. So John Cruz came about, Zac Brown, Bob Marley. Notice that the version I have from John Cruz is his original version, not the live one with Jack Johnson and Jackson Brown (I just like it better). I almost added Joe Walsh, but decided it would make a better pick with him tomorrow. A couple of the songs I almost didn't add, but did anyway. And one I almost forgot, but am really glad I added (Queen). Too perfect for this. The title is from the Eagles and the cover I put together has Winslow in the background, although the Truck is from a different state. I always feel like Penn and Teller in Fool Us when I write these things. Enough information, but sort of in code.

Slow Down To Look

01 Israel Iz Kamakawiwo'ole - What A Wonderful World
02 John Cruz - Island Style
03 Jason Mraz - Have It All
04 Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song
05 Zac Brown Band - Toes
06 Queen - Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon
07 George Strait - Here For A Good Time
08 Ray Charles - Let's Go Get Stoned
09 Jack Johnson - Better Together
10 Bob Marley & The Wailers - Three Little Birds
11 Rupert Holmes - Escape (The Piña Colada Song)
12 Weezer - Island in the Sun
13 Eagles - Take It Easy
14 Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop The Feeling!
15 Kenny Chesney - No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems
16 The Toyes - Smoke Two Joints
17 Alan Jackson with Jimmy Buffett - It's Five O'Clock Somewhere
18 Jimmy Buffett - Margaritaville
19 Joe Nichols - Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off
20 Toby Keith - Red Solo Cup
21 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
22 Chuck Mangione - Feels So Good

No comments:

Post a Comment