Tommy's Paradise

Another fun mixtape. The title of this pick is Tommy's Paradise and the cover reflects that. Everywhere you go people have their favorite burger place. I moved to Texas and for the life of me I do not understand why so many people love Whataburger. I do not like it. In California and now around the states it was for many people In 'n' Out Burger and they'll do in a pinch. There's a bunch of good burger franchises. Five Guys, Mooyah all get great reviews. In your area, it may be something else. For me it was always Original Tommy's. It wasn't the shack (but that's how you knew it was original). It wasn't that they were all family owned and operated (although that helped.) It was because their burgers came with amazing chili. The fries came with chili and cheese on top. Oh so yummy! I'm sure they are not anywhere close to being healthy, but add some of their hot as hell chili's on the side and that would burn it off! Other than Jimmy Buffet none of these songs have anything to do with Tommy's but I am hankering for a double with and a side of fries with. Tell me your favorite burger place.

Tommy's Paradise

01 10cc vs Hall & Oates - I'm Not In Love-She's Gone (Big Boys mix)
02 Toto - Africa
03 Bad Company - Shooting Star
04 America - Sister Golden Hair
05 Roy Orbison with kd Lang - Crying
06 Stephen Stills - Love the One You're With
07 Three Dog Night - Shambala
08 Jim Croce - Operator (That's Not The Way It Feels)
09 John Lennon - (Just Like) Starting Over
10 John Waite - Missing You
11 Bachman-Turner Overdrive - You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
12 Billy Joel - My Life
13 Hollies - Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress)
14 Jimmy Buffett - Cheeseburger in Paradise
15 Rupert Holmes - Escape (The Piña Colada Song)
16 The Band - Up On Cripple Creek
17 George Harrison - Got My Mind Set On You
18 Marshall Tucker Band - Heard It In A Love Song

4 comments:

  1. Captain Mustard - Funky Burger
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4M9zdCaRcU&t=2s
    Salsoul Orchestra - Soul Burger
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRrBET5BUwg
    ZZ Top - Burger Man
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJP8wVoTufg

    Personally I have not eaten a burger in 30 odd years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great suggestions! Sorry. Personally I haven't eaten a burger in 30 odd hours, but I might today...

      Delete
  2. Hamurgers, Macburgers whatever in The Netherlands are just not ok. Miserable white soft, bland bun with old sloppy greens, tasteless greyish meat and the cheese is like babybell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I go to McDonald's in the Netherlands, I get the McKroket!

      Delete