Femmes Fatale 7

It's been a while since I posted one of these picks. The original Femmes Fatale pick had six in the series (yes, I just updated the links on each) and I was working on the next four. I only finished two more. The odd numbered ones are more mellow than the even numbered ones. I still didn't put them all in one numbering system, even though I keep thinking I will. This one has more older songs, but I am working on a few more newer ones on number nine (any suggestions?)  All of these are ones I have liked for some time or another. Dorothy Lamour I always liked not just as a singer, but as an actress. I first saw her in Hope and Crosby Road Trip movies (I have all of them) but then I watched many of her other appearances in movies, got her singing on various media. I just like her. And yes, more than Virgina Mayo, sorry.

Femmes Fatale 7

01 Mama Cass - Dream A Little Dream Of Me
02 Barry St John - Hey Boy
03 Linda Thorson - Bad Time To Stop Loving Me
04 Lulu - To Sir With Love
05 Eartha Kitt - C'est Si Bon
06 Dionne Warwick - Walk On By
07 Jo Stafford - You Belong To Me
08 Jackie Trent - Where Are You Now (My Love)
09 Claudine Longet - God Only Knows
10 Truly Smith - My Smile Is Just A Frown Turned Upside Down
11 Dinah Washington - Mad About The Boy
12 Julie Grant - Come to Me
13 Helen Shapiro - You Don't Know
14 Jackie Deshannon - What The World Needs Now Is Love
15 Tammy St. John - Dark Shadows And Empty Hallways
16 Shirley Bassey - Something
17 Peanut - Thank Goodness For The Rain
18 Petula Clark - Downtown
19 Dorothy Lamour - The Man I Love
20 The Paper Dolls - Something Here In My Heart (Keeps A-Tellin' Me No)
21 Marianne Faithfull - As Tears Go By
22 Kiki Dee - Amoureuse
23 Nancy Sinatra - Sugar Town
24 Cilla Black - Anyone Who Had A Heart
25 Sandie Shaw - Girl Don't Come

No comments:

Post a Comment