Slow Poof 3

I wasn't sure I was going to make a third volume of this pick. I mean, I wanted to make a bunch, since I like this stuff. Look at the previous Pop Ambient Slow Poofs. But it was difficult for me to get just the right songs. And I didn't. I found a couple. And then I found others that kind of fit. I wasn't too happy with it. But I listened to it several times. I moved a few songs and I'm kinda happy with the way it turned out. Unless you send me a few ideas for volume four, it probably won't happen for awhile. So enjoy this while you can.

Slow Poof 3

25 Kinobe - Slip Into Something More Comfortable
26 Bardeux - When We Kiss
27 Talk Talk - Happiness Is Easy
28 Global Communication - 523
29 Moodswings - The Moodswings Overture
30 Radiohead - Everything In Its Right Place
31 Man Parrish - Hip Hop Be Bop (Don't Stop) (12'' Maxi Single)
32 David Bowie with The Pat Metheny Group - This Is Not America
33 Malcolm McLaren - Deep In Vogue
34 Freeez - I.O.U. (Original 12'' Version)
35 Flash And The Pan - Midnight Man
36 The Beloved - The Sun Rising
37 Jean Michel Jarre - Ethnicolor 1
38 Air - La Femme D'Argent

No comments:

Post a Comment