Tuxedomoon Pick

This is not a complete Tuxedomoon pick, because it only goes from 1978 to 1986. I almost added a song from 1987 (You) but I didn't. They have albums going for another decade and a half at least (I have albums to 2014), but I had to pick my favorites. These are them. And I know that Tuxedomoon fans will chastise me for leaving off some other great tracks. Sorry. Thats just the way it goes. I do have one of their first singles here from before their first album. Some people think of these guys as a San Francisco band (and they were from the Bay Area) but they relocated to the Netherlands for awhile and then to Belgium where they were for quite some time. So some people think of them as a Belgian band. Really they are a band of the world. I hope you like my pick of them.

Tuxedomoon Pick

01 Tuxedomoon - Dark Companion
02 Tuxedomoon - No Tears
03 Tuxedomoon - The Stranger
04 Tuxedomoon - East-Jinx
05 Tuxedomoon - Desire
06 Tuxedomoon - In A Manner Of Speaking
07 Tuxedomoon - 59 to 1
08 Tuxedomoon - Some Guys
09 Tuxedomoon - Fifth Column
10 Tuxedomoon - I Heard it Through the Grapevine
11 Tuxedomoon - In Heaven
12 Tuxedomoon - What Use-
13 Tuxedomoon - Egypt
14 Tuxedomoon - Joeboy The Electric Ghost
15 Tuxedomoon - Love-No Hope
16 Tuxedomoon - 19th Nervous Breakdown
17 Tuxedomoon - Atlantis

2 comments: