Toy Dolls Pick

I know already. There are greatest hits compilations of Toy Dolls songs, but they aren't always the same as my pick. I started listening to the Toy Dolls with Dig That Groove Baby in the early 80's. Along with the Dickies and the Ramones, these guys were in my favorite punk bands list. Hard to say, because I had so many I really liked including the Descendents, Agent Orange, Ribzy, Buzzcocks. Way too many. Anyway the first time I heard Spiders in the Dressing Room and Nellie the Elephant and then Olga, I Cannot, I knew they were a band for me to buy every album, every single. And I did. Since they weren't an American band, I had to buy imports to get them right away at first. Later, since they really had no hits, I still had to get the imports. Oh Well. I played them on my Surf Punk show and later on pretty much every show I did (except for the reggae show and the prog show). Saw them live whenever they came to town. They were fun, they were fast, These are my favorites from them through the years. I know they have others that are equally good. Sorry. You should buy all their albums anyway.

Toy Dolls Pick

01 Toy Dolls - Olga, I Cannot
02 Toy Dolls - Nellie The Elephant
03 Toy Dolls - Spiders In The Dressing Room
04 Toy Dolls - James Bond Lives Down Our Street
05 Toy Dolls - Sod The Neighbours
06 Toy Dolls - I've Got Asthma
07 Toy Dolls - We're Mad
08 Toy Dolls - Tommy Kowey's Car
09 Toy Dolls - Howza Bouta Kiss Babe--!
10 Toy Dolls - Florence Is Deaf
11 Toy Dolls - Ernie Had A Hernia
12 Toy Dolls - Dig That Groove
13 Toy Dolls - Fiery Jack
14 Toy Dolls - She Goes To Finos
15 Toy Dolls - Fat Bob's Feet
16 Toy Dolls - Geordie's Gone To Jail
17 Toy Dolls - Fisticuffs In Frederick Street
18 Toy Dolls - Glenda And The Test Tube Baby
19 Toy Dolls - Cheerio And Toodle Pip
20 Toy Dolls - Idle Gossip
21 Toy Dolls - Yul Brynner Was A Skinhead
22 Toy Dolls - Blue Suede Shoes
23 Toy Dolls - The Devil Went Down To Scunthorpe
24 Toy Dolls - Livin' La Vida Loca
25 Toy Dolls - Wipeout

No comments:

Post a Comment