11 B

This pick is another new mixtape I put together. In gardening and landscaping they suggest always getting plants that fit the zone. The cover features a flower from Zone 11B. Which has nothing to do with any of the songs I picked. But they do all go together. I like that it is eclectic. a couple of Beatles solo and one Beatles. A few more covers. Not sure why, but I do like Figures On A Beach doing their cover of Bachman Turner Overdrive's song. I had one song that was country and added a second. And any compilation with Pearl Harbor & the Explosions is a good one.

11 B

01 Los Lobos - Come On, Let's Go
02 Wire Train - Chamber Of Hellos
03 Luke Bryan - One Margarita
04 John Lennon - (Just Like) Starting Over
05 Barenaked Ladies - One Week
06 Foghat - Slow Ride
07 Klark Kent - Away From Home
08 Figures On A Beach - You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
09 Adult Net - Waking Up In The Sun
10 Beatles - Ticket To Ride
11 Butthole Surfers - Dum Dum
12 Shnazz - I Think We're Alone Now
13 Busta Jones - Just A Little Misunderstanding
14 Paul McCartney & Wings - Jet
15 Big Audio Dynamite - Stone Thames
16 Call - The Walls Came Down
17 Raspberries - Go All The Way
18 Elvis Costello - Girls Talk
19 Pearl Harbor & The Explosions - Drivin'
20 Ringo Starr - In My Car
21 Confederate Railroad - Trashy Women
22 The Stone Roses - She Bangs The Drums
23 Blondie - Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment