Country Stones Pick

The Rolling Stones played a lot of Rock and Roll, Rhythm and Blues and, surprisingly, a lot of country songs. A friend recently posted a compilation of Rolling Stones Love songs. It's a good collection/playlist. I made this one. There are a few tracks missing, but my criteria tends to be what fits on a CD, so if you want those last few tracks on your own playlist, you will have to add it yourself. I will list them at the end. If I missed one, let me know in the comments. The cd cover is cheesy, but works for me.

Country Stones Pick

01 Rolling Stones - Torn And Frayed
02 Rolling Stones - Sister Morphine
03 Rolling Stones - Far Away Eyes
04 Rolling Stones - Congratulations
05 Rolling Stones - It's All Over Now
06 Rolling Stones - Sweet Virginia
07 Rolling Stones - Sweet Black Angel
08 Rolling Stones - Tumbling Dice
09 Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed
10 Rolling Stones - I Got The Blues
11 Rolling Stones - Country Honk
12 Rolling Stones - Midnight Rambler
13 Rolling Stones - No Expectations
14 Rolling Stones - Dear Doctor
15 Rolling Stones - Dead Flowers
16 Rolling Stones - Moonlight Mile
17 Rolling Stones - Wild Horses
18 Rolling Stones - Loving Cup

Bonus Tracks
Rolling Stones - Let It Loose
Rolling Stones - Memory Motel
Rolling Stones - Time Waits For No One
Rolling Stones - Waiting On A Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment