Facsimile

This pick was fun to make and there are a hundred other songs I could have included (tell me your favorites that I missed).Tried to get a secondary theme, but I couldn't hold it. I added a country cover. Ooops. I added an INXS cover. Ooops. Nothing worked out the way I planned it. But either way it turned out well. I think if I had my albums laid out better, I might have found a bunch more. This is what I found/remembered. I didn't want to just call it a Rock covers compilation, although it kind of is. I called it a Facsimile, but I was thinking more of a copy of a copy, like the movie Multiplicity (which is why I used a still from that movie in the cover.) These covers are all good, but very different from the originals. And like the movie there is at least one that is kinda retarded (and by that I mean that I would listen to the original all day before putting this one on), but most are quite good.

Facsimile

01 The Neville Brothers - Fly Like An Eagle
02 Jr. Walker & The All Stars - These Eyes
03 Theodore - Rockin Me
04 Johnny Mathis - Evil Ways
05 Paris Hilton - Do Ya Think I'm Sexy
06 Wilson Pickett - Hey Joe
07 Señor Coconut - Smoke On The Water
08 Robots With Rayguns featuring Carl Gershon - Need U Tonight
09 Bananarama - Long Train Running
10 Figures On A Beach - You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
11 Isaac Hayes & Millie Jackson - Feels Like The First Time
12 Speaker Junk - Foxxy (Original Mix)
13 Dan Hartman - Free Ride
14 Heaven 17 - Don't Fear The Reaper
15 Soul Hooligan With Diana King - Evil Woman
16 Lizzy Mercier Descloux - Fire
17 Shiny Toy Guns - Burning For You
18 Kim Wilde - Born To Be Wild (Radio Mix)
19 Big & Rich - You Shook Me All Night Long

No comments:

Post a Comment